Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter & Earrings

My good friend, Liz, made a bold move last year. She quit her corporate job and started her own boutique, Monkee's of Madeira. If you haven't been, you must go! She has the most adorable dresses, shoes, and my fav, accessories! Monkee's is just a few minutes from work, so I have a tendency to stop in on my lunch break and rarely leave empty handed. The last time I did leave with nothing in hand, I could not stop thinking about these...


So I went back in today to get them. I don't know yet what I will wear them with, but I'm sure I'll find something :)

On another note, I'm going to Cleveland this weekend for Easter. My mom's side of the family -- aunts, uncles, and cousins all live in the Cleve so I try to make it up there a few times a year. Note; going to Cleveland in the winter is just not pleasant. So I call this my "spring trip." My only female cousin, Liz, (not the same Liz mentioned above) and I are super close. We talk almost every day and I miss her sooo much! I can't wait to spend the weekend with her, her hubs, and the two cutest babies in the whole world. I've made them these Easter baskets but it's doubtful I'll be able to hold out until Easter to give it to them! 


I hope you all have a great weekend!

Until next time...

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment